Studio 2022 - No Browse button in the Create Return Package window

I have recently upgraded from Studio 2019 to Studio 2022 and there is no Browse button in the Create Return Package window to chose the saving path for the return package. I cannot find an option to change the default path. Thank you for any help

emoji
Parents Reply
  • Many thanks for your time, Jerzy Czopik.

Yes, I would really like that.

I am starting to become a very unhappy customer.
    I never skipped an upgrade, and yet I am experiencing more and more problems as time goes by.

I tried a repair install, then uninstalled and reinstalled Studio 2022.
    Nothing changes.
    On Studio 2021 with the same packages, I can select Next and go to the Return Package Options window.
    Studio 2022 jumps directly to Finish.

Meanwhile, before upgrading my license, in order to be able to run both versions on my computer (as stated in https://gateway.sdl.com/apex/communityknowledge?articleName=000018947), I tried to update Studio 2021 to SR2 build 16.2.10.9305 and of course, as it already happened in the past, Studio 2021 fails to open. No matter which of the workarounds suggested in the community I try.
    The only solution for me is uninstall and reinstall Studio 2021 SR1_16.1.3.4096.

I was really happy to have this new version and was hoping to overcome this updating problem.
    2022 trial version will expire in 20 days and I am considering to stick with the old version, since I am scared to find other inconveniences.

Really hope someone from RWS will try and help.

emoji
Children