Studio 2022 - No Browse button in the Create Return Package window

I have recently upgraded from Studio 2019 to Studio 2022 and there is no Browse button in the Create Return Package window to chose the saving path for the return package. I cannot find an option to change the default path. Thank you for any help

emoji
Parents
  • I have the exact same problem with WorldServer packages - the plug-in has a bug and should be fixed. All of the return files from this plug-in end up in the default Projects directory under Studio 2022.

I need not remind RWS that simply throwing packages into folders the user has not specified is potentially breaching the user's data protection requirements, since the user may have set up a secure disk for working with Trados and Trados is now just dumping these files into a sub-folder of the user's default Windows "Documents" directory.

The support for WorldServer packages continues to be dire. I do wish my clients would stop using it.

emoji
  • I have the exact same problem with WorldServer packages - the plug-in has a bug and should be fixed. All of the return files from this plug-in end up in the default Projects directory under Studio 2022.

I need not remind RWS that simply throwing packages into folders the user has not specified is potentially breaching the user's data protection requirements, since the user may have set up a secure disk for working with Trados and Trados is now just dumping these files into a sub-folder of the user's default Windows "Documents" directory.

The support for WorldServer packages continues to be dire. I do wish my clients would stop using it.

emoji
Children