Studio 2022 - No Browse button in the Create Return Package window

I have recently upgraded from Studio 2019 to Studio 2022 and there is no Browse button in the Create Return Package window to chose the saving path for the return package. I cannot find an option to change the default path. Thank you for any help

emoji
Parents Reply
  •  

Hi Irene, until Version 2019, WSXZ packages could be opened using the "Open Package" option/button. There was also only one option to create Return packages of any kind (Studio or WorldServer) using the "Create Return Package" button or Option. Starting from Version 2021, as you might have noticed, it is longer possible to open a WSXZ package using "Open Package". You must use "Open WorldServer Package". Although Studio still does not "complain" when you create a WorldServer Return Package using "Create Return Package", the additional button and option "Create WorldServer Return Package" has been added specifically for WorldServer projects and should be used in all cases. I agree that Studio should grey out the "Create Return Package" option for WorldServer packages. It would be more clear. Have a nice day!

emoji
Children