This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

version2022 PlugIn, How to use it ?

I guess, I have made it properly in terms of PlugIns itself.

But, I do not know How to use it in Trados Studio.

It doesn't have RWS signature yet.

Trados Studio RWS AppStore window showing 'Installed plug-ins' section with 'Testing version2022 PlugIns' by 'No named' selected. An 'Update all' button is visible at the top.

Thanks

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 7:23 AM (GMT 0) on 29 Feb 2024]
emoji
Parents
  • it says there are two group owners here.

OK, Now.. can the other owner tell me what do I have to do ?

I would like to use my homemade-UnSigned PlugIn within version2022 RWS Trados Stduio.

I believe I have followed all the steps that I could know, and 
    I believe you have another steps to follow.
    What is that ?

emoji
  • OK, Now.. can the other owner tell me what do I have to do

You have already been told and it was explained perfectly well. You are looking at a view of the AppStore integration. Is your app on the AppStore? No it’s not. So why would you expect to see an icon and a description for your app?

I think that before you post and speak the way you do it would benefit everyone if you listened to what you have been told and made sure you understood  before posting.

Lydia understands the process far better than you and you would be advised to pay attention to what she has told you.

Paul Filkin | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji
  • OK, Now.. can the other owner tell me what do I have to do

You have already been told and it was explained perfectly well. You are looking at a view of the AppStore integration. Is your app on the AppStore? No it’s not. So why would you expect to see an icon and a description for your app?

I think that before you post and speak the way you do it would benefit everyone if you listened to what you have been told and made sure you understood  before posting.

Lydia understands the process far better than you and you would be advised to pay attention to what she has told you.

Paul Filkin | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji
Children
No Data