I cannot add neither TMs nor TBs to my project in Trados 2021

Hello! After looking for a similar issue previously solved, I decided to ask for help since I didn't find a similar thread:

When creating a new project in Trados Studio 2021 SR2 - 16.2.12.9338, I couldn't find the TB I had previously created. When selecting the option to use an existing TB file, the pop-up window didn't show the TB. But the file explorer window showed it. The same happened when I tried to add a TM to my new project. I couldn't add it even though it is on the correct folder because it isn't shown on the pop-window to select the TM to add! What can I do? I've attached screenshots for your reference. Thanks in advance!

Trados Studio project configuration window showing no terminological database selected in the 'Use existing TB file' option.

File explorer window within Trados Studio with terminological databases listed but none selected.

Screenshot of file explorer showing 'My Medical Translations Portfolio' terminological database highlighted but not appearing in Trados Studio selection window.

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 9:47 AM (GMT 0) on 29 Feb 2024]
emoji