Filtering the QAChecker report on inconsistencies only , or at least sort it

I have this 1500-item report, although I have set up QAChecker to be rather minimal.

I would like to see only the cases like "Sentence was translated inconsistently - compared to segment 167".

The report cannot be sorted as such.

As exported to Excel (or further to Excel, to Word), sorting is impossible because there are merged cells.

emoji
Parents Reply
  •  

In my experience there are only rare cases where a Source sequence would produce several possible Target sequences (based on context)

I'm sure you're right, and propagation will take place by default.  But this setting we're talking about refers specifically to overwriting a segment that you have already reviewed and confirmed to your TM.  So if you did happen to come across a rare example like this when reviewing a finished translation you may not be too happy if all your other segments were changed as well.

But if you do want this then just make the change in your default template and now you'll have it for all your projects in future.

Paul Filkin | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji
Children
No Data