Missing Import button - Need to convert mqliff and TMX TM into Trados

Hello! I have a double problem. A client sent me an mqliff file to translate and I have 2 problems:

- If I click on the green Trados icon of the mqliff file to open it in Trados, a window appears that prompts me to INSTALL Trados, while I have it already, of course, installed and open. Isn't this abasurd?

Then the client also sent my their TM, a TMX file, but when I try to activate it in the Project Settings, it is not even shown.

Looking for help, I found this tutorial:

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+convert+a+tmx+memory+for+Trados&newwindow=1&client=firefox-b-d&ei=zDBzZMvGNomQxc8PtOiykAc&ved=0ahUKEwjL3Inb6pf_AhUJSPEDHTS0DHIQ4dUDCA4&uact=5&oq=how+to+convert+a+tmx+memory+for+Trados&gs_lcp=Cgxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAQAzIFCCEQoAE6CggAEEcQ1gQQsAM6CggAEIoFELADEEM6CAgAEIoFEJECOg4ILhCKBRDHARDRAxCRAjoLCC4QgAQQxwEQ0QM6BQgAEIAEOgUILhCABDoICC4QgAQQ1AI6DQguEIoFEMcBENEDEEM6BwgAEIoFEEM6GwguEIoFEMcBENEDEEMQlwUQ3AQQ3gQQ4AQYAToICC4QigUQkQI6FgguEIoFEJECEJcFENwEEN4EEOAEGAE6CAgAEBYQHhAKOgYIABAWEB46CAgAEBYQHhAPOggIABCKBRCGAzoECCEQFToICCEQFhAeEB06BQgAEKIEOgcIIRCgARAKSgQIQRgAUKoFWPQyYLE0aAFwAXgAgAGvAYgBvieSAQQwLjM4mAEAoAEBwAEByAEJ2gEGCAEQARgU&sclient=gws-wiz-serp#kpvalbx=_rEJzZPXgB52Jxc8PhpK0uAs_32

but when Paul says "click on Import" I have NO IMPORT BUTTON in my Trados window!! How is that possible?

I remember that I had it in the past. But now, even if I asl for Help, the button is shown in light grey (not clickable), as if the option was not available for me.

I have had a normal full and paid licence for decades... can someone help me understand what's happening?

emoji
Parents Reply Children
No Data