Term recognized in Editor but false translation does not show up in QA

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem. A term from the source text is recognized by the term base in the Trados editor, the recommended translation is shown as well.

Screenshot of Trados Studio editor showing a segment with a term highlighted, indicating a term base match, but the translation does not use the recommended term.

Screenshot of Trados Studio term recognition window showing a source term and its recommended translation, with other terms redacted.

The translator did not follow the term base here, and the QA did not pick up on the word not being in the segment so I missed it as well. Of course, the client wasn't too happy about it.
As far as I know, I've used the right QA settings too, cf. screenshots below, or am I missing something? Other terms are being flagged and I checked the segment, there's no word that could be confused with it.

Screenshot of Trados Studio QA Checker settings with focus on terminology verification options, showing 'outdated' status selected.

Any help would be much appreciated! :) 

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 12:12 PM (GMT 0) on 29 Feb 2024]
emoji