Trados Studio 2022 Freelance after update to 17.1.8.17828 Language Weaver error message "Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

Hi team,

I just installed the update in Studio 2022 to version 17.1.8.17828 and have trouble using Language Weaver - what does this error message mean?

Error dialog box in Trados Studio 2022 showing 'Object reference not set to an instance of an object.' with details of the error source from Language Weaver and a stack trace of system functions.

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 12:48 PM (GMT 0) on 29 Feb 2024]
emoji
Parents Reply
  • Hi Paul,

Thank you for your reply. Not sure what just happened. I typed a lengthy reply and copied the error stack as text in to the reply as well and when I hit "Reply" I got a message that my message was flagged as scam...?

So here it goes again. I downloaded Language Weaver again after updating Trados Studio because it wasn't shown as an option to add in the Translation Memory and Automated Translation menu. I then followed the joyous instructions of renaming all of the folders that might possibly cause the issue etc.

I will copy the error stack in a seperate reply, just in case it gets flagged as spam again...

emoji
Children