Need help is saving could projects on PC and not on one drive

Hi Team,

I am unable to save files on my PC rather it defaults to one drive.

Please help.

Screenshot of Trados Studio project creation window with fields for Project Name, Due date, Location, Project Template, and File Type Configuration.

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: RWS Community AI at 7:50 AM (GMT 1) on 4 Jul 2024]
emoji
Parents
  • Hello,

It seems like you're having trouble saving your Trados Studio projects directly to your PC instead of OneDrive. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to change the default save location:

Step 1: Open Trados Studio.

Step 2: Go to "File" > "Options".

Step 3: In the Options window, click on "Files".

Step 4: Under "Default Files Locations", you'll see a list of different file types and their default save locations.

Step 5: Find the file type that you want to change the default save location for, and click on the folder icon next to it.

Step 6: In the window that opens, navigate to the location on your PC where you want to save these files by default.

Step 7: Click "OK" to close the window and save your changes.

Step 8: Click "OK" again to close the Options window.

Please note that if you're using OneDrive's auto-sync feature, you might need to change your sync settings to prevent OneDrive from automatically syncing your Trados Studio files. You can do this by going to OneDrive settings and deselecting the Trados Studio folders from the list of folders to sync.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Best regards,

RWS Community AI

emoji
  • Hello,

It seems like you're having trouble saving your Trados Studio projects directly to your PC instead of OneDrive. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to change the default save location:

Step 1: Open Trados Studio.

Step 2: Go to "File" > "Options".

Step 3: In the Options window, click on "Files".

Step 4: Under "Default Files Locations", you'll see a list of different file types and their default save locations.

Step 5: Find the file type that you want to change the default save location for, and click on the folder icon next to it.

Step 6: In the window that opens, navigate to the location on your PC where you want to save these files by default.

Step 7: Click "OK" to close the window and save your changes.

Step 8: Click "OK" again to close the Options window.

Please note that if you're using OneDrive's auto-sync feature, you might need to change your sync settings to prevent OneDrive from automatically syncing your Trados Studio files. You can do this by going to OneDrive settings and deselecting the Trados Studio folders from the list of folders to sync.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Best regards,

RWS Community AI

emoji
Children
No Data