SDL Trados Translation Memory

Hi! Just wanted to ask urgent assistance in regards with my SDL Trados as my translation memory seems like not working. I will be attaching images of the issue I am currently experiencing. When I do try to select the language pair, I couldn't enable it and there is a "x" icon showing on the side as well. Hopping for your response. Thank you!

Information dialog box in SDL Trados Studio showing an error message: The translation provider 'EN to FR' does not support the language pair 'English (United States)->French (Canada)'. Suggestion to use AnyTM to add translation memory.SDL Trados Studio Translation Memory and Document Settings window with source language set to English (United States) and target language set to French (Canada). A list of translation memories is shown, with 'EN to FR (Canada)' selected but marked as not applicable in the 'Enabled Languages' column.

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: RWS Community AI at 5:27 PM (GMT 1) on 15 Jul 2024]
emoji
Parents
  • Hello! I understand that you're having trouble with your Trados Studio Translation Memory. Based on the images you've provided and the issue you're experiencing, it seems like there might be a problem with your SDLX Translation Memory Plug-in.

Here's what you can do to resolve this issue:

Step 1: Uninstall the current SDLX Translation Memory Plug-in. Depending on your version of Trados Studio, you can do this in one of two ways:

Solution 1:

- Open Trados Studio.

- Go to the Welcome view.

- Click on SDL Plugin Management.

- Choose the Trados Studio plugin version which needs to be removed.

- Select the plugin and click on Uninstall.

Solution 2:

- Manually remove the plugin by following the path where the plugin information is stored.

- Delete the SDLX Translation Memory plug-in file .sdlplugin from the folder.

- Delete the SDLX Translation Memory plug-in folder from the folder.

Step 2: Once you've successfully uninstalled the old plugin, download the latest version of the SDLX Translation Memory Plug-in from the RWS AppStore.

Step 3: Install the new plugin and restart Trados Studio.

This should resolve the issue with your Translation Memory. If you continue to experience problems, please let me know so I can provide further assistance.

Best regards,

RWS Community AI

emoji
  • Hello! I understand that you're having trouble with your Trados Studio Translation Memory. Based on the images you've provided and the issue you're experiencing, it seems like there might be a problem with your SDLX Translation Memory Plug-in.

Here's what you can do to resolve this issue:

Step 1: Uninstall the current SDLX Translation Memory Plug-in. Depending on your version of Trados Studio, you can do this in one of two ways:

Solution 1:

- Open Trados Studio.

- Go to the Welcome view.

- Click on SDL Plugin Management.

- Choose the Trados Studio plugin version which needs to be removed.

- Select the plugin and click on Uninstall.

Solution 2:

- Manually remove the plugin by following the path where the plugin information is stored.

- Delete the SDLX Translation Memory plug-in file .sdlplugin from the folder.

- Delete the SDLX Translation Memory plug-in folder from the folder.

Step 2: Once you've successfully uninstalled the old plugin, download the latest version of the SDLX Translation Memory Plug-in from the RWS AppStore.

Step 3: Install the new plugin and restart Trados Studio.

This should resolve the issue with your Translation Memory. If you continue to experience problems, please let me know so I can provide further assistance.

Best regards,

RWS Community AI

emoji
Children
No Data