Trados Studio 2024 crashes and crashes

Trados Studio 2024 crashes and crashes and crashes. It gets worse every day. Today I get out of memory errors not allowing me to save my work.

Language weaver causes crashes every time I reopen a project where I used language weaver. I uninstalled all plugins. I reinstalled Trados Studio 2024. My computer surely is fast enough.

It seems the termbase created in studio 2024 does not work properly together with Studio at all.

emoji
Parents Reply
  • Hello,
    yes, it seems that the laguage Weaver plugin is installed twice after the update and thus prevents the start of Trados. I was able to solve that problem. Thank you very much.
    The other problem are the constant crashes. I have switched off OpenAI as this has slowed Trados down considerably for me. It might be related to the termbase. I would guess that I have maybe 200 terms in there, maybe more. When I try to add a term to the termbase, Trados crashes as soon as I press the F2 key. If I run the quality check, it crashes every few minutes afterwards. Are there any ways to "fix" the termbase. I just created it with Studio 2024 for a new project.
    Best regards
    Maria

emoji
Children
No Data