Trados Studio 2024 crashes and crashes

Trados Studio 2024 crashes and crashes and crashes. It gets worse every day. Today I get out of memory errors not allowing me to save my work.

Language weaver causes crashes every time I reopen a project where I used language weaver. I uninstalled all plugins. I reinstalled Trados Studio 2024. My computer surely is fast enough.

It seems the termbase created in studio 2024 does not work properly together with Studio at all.

emoji
Parents Reply Children
  • Hello,
    yes, it seems that the laguage Weaver plugin is installed twice after the update and thus prevents the start of Trados. I was able to solve that problem. Thank you very much.
    The other problem are the constant crashes. I have switched off OpenAI as this has slowed Trados down considerably for me. It might be related to the termbase. I would guess that I have maybe 200 terms in there, maybe more. When I try to add a term to the termbase, Trados crashes as soon as I press the F2 key. If I run the quality check, it crashes every few minutes afterwards. Are there any ways to "fix" the termbase. I just created it with Studio 2024 for a new project.
    Best regards
    Maria

emoji