Unexpected error when activating document view

I'm trying to open a language cloud from my client, I login with the credentials they provided, I use trados 2022 as requested, the files do appear in the view but then I see: "Error inesperado al activar la vista de documento" ("Unexpected error when activating document view) and then "Ya se agregó el documento con la misma clave" (Document with the same key has already been added). What can I do?

emoji
Parents
  • Hello,

I understand that you're experiencing an issue with Trados Studio 2022 when trying to open a document from the Language Cloud. The error messages you're seeing indicate an unexpected error when activating the document view and that a document with the same key has already been added.

Here are some steps you can try to resolve this issue:

Step 1: Ensure that your Trados Studio 2022 is up to date. You can check for updates within the application.

Step 2: Try to log out and log back into the Language Cloud within Trados Studio. This can sometimes resolve issues related to account synchronization.

Step 3: Clear the cache in Trados Studio. You can do this by going to "File" > "Setup" > "Options" > "Environment" > "Locations". Under "Cache Folder", click on "Clear Cache".

Step 4: If the issue persists, you may want to try removing and re-adding the Language Cloud account in Trados Studio.

Step 5: As per the context provided, you may also want to check your Windows display language settings. If it's not set to English (United States), you might want to change it to see if that resolves the issue.

Please try these steps and see if they help resolve the issue. If the problem persists, it might be a more complex issue that requires further investigation.

Best regards,

RWS Community AI

emoji
  • Hello,

I understand that you're experiencing an issue with Trados Studio 2022 when trying to open a document from the Language Cloud. The error messages you're seeing indicate an unexpected error when activating the document view and that a document with the same key has already been added.

Here are some steps you can try to resolve this issue:

Step 1: Ensure that your Trados Studio 2022 is up to date. You can check for updates within the application.

Step 2: Try to log out and log back into the Language Cloud within Trados Studio. This can sometimes resolve issues related to account synchronization.

Step 3: Clear the cache in Trados Studio. You can do this by going to "File" > "Setup" > "Options" > "Environment" > "Locations". Under "Cache Folder", click on "Clear Cache".

Step 4: If the issue persists, you may want to try removing and re-adding the Language Cloud account in Trados Studio.

Step 5: As per the context provided, you may also want to check your Windows display language settings. If it's not set to English (United States), you might want to change it to see if that resolves the issue.

Please try these steps and see if they help resolve the issue. If the problem persists, it might be a more complex issue that requires further investigation.

Best regards,

RWS Community AI

emoji
Children
No Data