Translation memories are empty - SDL TRADOS Studio 2015 Freelance

Hi everybody, I have problem with translation memories in SDL Trados Studio 2015 Freelance. At the end of every projects, I find out that translations memories are empty. Could the problem come from the way I create the TM itself or rather from the recording during the work ?

Each time I create a project, I associate a TM to it, and I choose « activate », « research », « concordance » and « update ». Task sequences : « Prepare » et not « Prepare without TM ».

But at the creation, I don’t insert the field nor parameters.

Could you help me, please?

Thank you

Parents Reply
  • I have the same problem, but "Finalize" doesn't work in my case, nor . Nor other batch tasks work. I have to translate very difficult project sent to me by my client, and I am so down

If something does not work, you usually get error messages. Please post them here, as there is no expert in the world yet owning a crystal bal, telling him all the stories which are behind the lines.
    You say "no other batch tasks work". So if that is so, your product does not work at all. In that case you need to reset the product. But in any case, please try to be more specific, as "being down" when translating difficult projects may simply be caused by being tired.
Children