Translation memories are empty - SDL TRADOS Studio 2015 Freelance

Hi everybody, I have problem with translation memories in SDL Trados Studio 2015 Freelance. At the end of every projects, I find out that translations memories are empty. Could the problem come from the way I create the TM itself or rather from the recording during the work ?

Each time I create a project, I associate a TM to it, and I choose « activate », « research », « concordance » and « update ». Task sequences : « Prepare » et not « Prepare without TM ».

But at the creation, I don’t insert the field nor parameters.

Could you help me, please?

Thank you

Parents Reply
  • Hi Paul,

sorry, will keep the conversation here so that we don't duplicate questions and answers. So if I don't have to go through the review and sign-off process, how do I make sure my TM is updated when I finalize my project, or files ?
    Skype won't work for me on this PC, sorry.

It must be clearly explained in one of the quick guides or documentation, it's just that I can't find it. I've looked at the TM management quick guide and it is not explained (a big miss IMHO).

Thanks anyway for trying to help, I'm sure I'll get it done someday. I have managed to Align documents and feed my TM with previously translated files, so in the worst case scenario I will continue doing that as new files keep being added to the project, but it is frustrating because I know there is a quick and automatic way to do it and I can't seem to manage.

Children