A message from MT Auto Suggest

Hi all, tonight I am getting this message from MT Auto Suggest "Failed to retrieve Be Global language pair information: The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel."
Could anybody help? Last night everything was ok with the same project.
Many thanks,
Daniela

Parents Reply
  • The behavior of autosuggest has ben dramatically changed in Studio 2015 and at the moment I have no active copy of Studio 2014 on my machine.
    So I've done some research: please refer to this producthelp.sdl.com/.../5295.html
    However, I'm quite certain BeGlobal (SDL Language Cloud) does not support Serbian at all, so it would wonder me, how that could work previously. You could use "MyMemory" as MT source provider for auto suggest though - this should support your language pair and is free.

As for reimporting the project: locate the current project on your HDD. Within the project you'll find a folder with the translation memories. Copy the first one from the list: "Dialogue.sdltm" to a new folder.
    Now in Studio, right click the project in the project list and select "remove from list". When done, you'll be able to receive the package again. Select a new folder for the package, as the old one is already full. When received, replace the TM in the new project with the one you copied from the old project. As soon you are sure all works fine, you can delete the old project from your HDD.
Children