How can I integrate publication hub with external process engines and notification tools ?

I have installed Tridion Docs 15.1 and I found a new module named "Publication Hub" which is very powerful and useful for business users.

Now I want to integrate this feature with external process engines and notification tools such as WeChat. How can I achieve this?

emoji
Parents Reply
  • Hi Andriy,

Thank you very much, this is a great idea. However, during the process of invoking OpenAPI, I still encountered two problems:

1、 If I use  swagger ui of "/ISHWS/Api/api-docs/index.html", before invoking a restful API, I must enter an access token in the authentication module, but how can I obtain the value of this token? I couldn't find a login or authentication API to retrieve it.

2、If I use  swagger ui of  "/ISHCS/OrganizeSpace/oapi/api-docs/index.html", I don't need to enter an access token, I just need to log in to the organizespace.

But when I invoked POST v3/Projects/ByProjectId/Get ,  I got the following response but did not include assigneeCardId:

[ { "projectId": "GUID-xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx", "publicationTitle": "test0613", "publicationVersion": "1", "id": "GUID-xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx", "type": "Project" } ]

So how should I fill in fields to obtain assigneeCardId in response?

Would you mind helping with these two problems? Thanks!

\

emoji
Children