How can I integrate publication hub with external process engines and notification tools ?

I have installed Tridion Docs 15.1 and I found a new module named "Publication Hub" which is very powerful and useful for business users.

Now I want to integrate this feature with external process engines and notification tools such as WeChat. How can I achieve this?

emoji
Parents Reply Children
  • I recreated the screenshots with authentication details hidden (it's probably a good idea to use Postman variables to hide those details in the future).

I'm not sure if you got this working, but from the screenshot it seems the URL for the token might not be correct or there is some other issue getting to the endpoint, due to the 404 error. 

Also, knowing what you're trying to achieve as Andriy asked earlier can help. Though Publication Hub is new with Tridion Docs 15, you might not need to use it directly for an integration. For example, are you trying to send statuses to WeChat or other systems during certain actions in the Content Manager?

Alvin Reyes | RWS

Twitter: @Nivlong | Personal Blog: CreateandBreak

emoji