This place is where you can suggest, discuss, and vote on ideas. If you want to create an idea for an other related product choose the appropriate group on this page.

When you select to create a new idea, there are a few things you can do to ensure RWS Development and other community participants understand the idea. See here for Idea best practices.

• Show analysis/statistics for TM utilization at the project and file level

• Under Community Review on
    • 0 Comments
    It would be nice if when looking at the TM leverage for a project or file, a user could see the break down of how many, by %, segments are leveraged per TM in a given sequence. (e.g., 20% of the 100% matches come from TM 1, 80% of the 100% come from TM...
  • synonyms - like in MS Word

• Idea Delivered Partially on
    • 3 Comments
    Synonyms - like in MS Word - maybe with a right-click That would come in handy during proof reading and rewording sentences for a better flow. I use it in my second proofing (in the target document) all the time. If that is already available,...
  • QA Inconsistencies, different source same target

• 3 Comments
    It would be great if we could check for different source same target.
  • Fix the bug: Ctrl+Enter does not update TM

• 3 Comments
    The Ctrl+Enter command (Confirm and Move to Next Unconfirmed Segment) frequently fails to add a new translation to the TM or update a changed translation to the TM. This bug has been present since at least Studio 2015 and, amazingly, is STILL present...
  • Use Language Resources of existing TM by default when upgrading TM

• 3 Comments
    It is necessary to upgrade TMs for use in Studio 2019. When this is done, a new TM is created. The default setting for the language resources of the new TM is Studio's default language resources (see image). If you wish to use the language resources...
  • Using drag & drop to prioritize and de-prioritize parser rules

• 0 Comments
    At the moment, parser rules in newly created file types can only be prioritized and de-prioritized by clicking the arrow up/down buttons on the right-hand side of the Options window. When editing file types with a lot of parser rules, sorting the...
  • Terminology Verifier settings

• 0 Comments
    The Terminology Verifier settings within Studio only give one options for the "minimum match value". Because terms can have variants in certain languages it would be good to be able to adjust these settings separately for source and target languages....
  • Alphabetical order of Users name

• 1 Comment
    I would like to see in alphabetically order the users list (i.e. during the procedure for creating a package). Example: if I enter this list of translators (Users) Giovanni Rossi Alberti Marco Fenucci Roberto Inita Rodriguez The drop-down...
  • Add Editor/Advanced display filter option to sort TUs alphabetically

• 4 Comments
    This can be very handy in numerous cases and it is much more user friendly than fiddling with regexes to accomplish the same.
  • Option to exclude segments where source=target from being added to TM

• 1 Comment
    I would be good to have the option in "TM settings" to prevent TUs from being added where source and target segment are identical. Daniel