This place is where you can suggest, discuss, and vote on ideas. If you want to create an idea for an other related product choose the appropriate group on this page.

When you select to create a new idea, there are a few things you can do to ensure RWS Development and other community participants understand the idea. See here for Idea best practices.

• Remind users of checked-out GroupShare files

• Under Community Review on
    • 2 Comments
    A GroupShare administrator often encounters license issues when users have files checked out to them for a long time. A warning in Studio would help that files were discovered that have been checked out for some time.
  • Improving term recognition to find terms separated by a comma without a space

• 2 Comments
    Authors sometimes forget to use a space after a comma in sentences. If this is the case, term recognition will not recognize the terms before and after the comma. Here´s an example: The source sentence reads "Dies ist ein Beispielsatz mit Menüeintrag...
  • Editor window improvement - concordance search destibilizes the work on editor by switching to "translation results"

• 12 Comments
    Hi Team, in Trados Studio 2022 in Editor, after clicking anything on anything in windows "Translation Results", "Fragment Matches", "Concordance Search", "Comments", "Messages" - and then clicking on text in the Editor, everything "refreshes" by going...
  • Save filters to Ribbon and Stat

• 1 Comment
    Hello it is an idea to work easier with filters 1- save the filter to the ribbon and display filter components when the mouse hovers/apply a filter when clicking on. 2- display Stats based on the filter (word counts, segment counts, remaining words...
  • Windows position and keyboard shortcuts

• 2 Comments
    It would be great if Studio 2019 remembered the position of windows like it used to in previous versions. Same thing for keyboard shortcuts to press buttons in windows. This is very helpful when you have to do the same task several times.
  • Split sdlxliff in equal portions...

• 0 Comments
    ... just the same way as multi-volume archives do. Say Trados could skip 100% matches and repetitions for calculation purposes and then equally divide all other segments (fuzzy and brand new) by any requested number. It would be even better being able...
  • More languages

• 0 Comments
    I translate from three Scandinavian languages and English to Finnish which already covers the five allowed languages in SDL Studio Freelance. I live in Germany and want to add German into languages but for that I would need to buy a 2,500 EUR professional...
  • add filter to options > shortcuts

• 2 Comments
    Hi, would it be possible to add a filter with option (radio button) search in feature / search in shortcut so that looking up specific shortcuts would be faster? Sometimes you see that there is a shortcut set that you interferes with your normal...
  • set spell check option per project or language and not globally

• 0 Comments
    Hi, It would be good if we could set spell checking option either globally per language or per project. e.g. For German Word grammar and spell checker is better but for Luxembourgish Hunspell is better. So I now have to switch to global options...
  • プロジェクトの設定で翻訳メモリを複数まとめて削除できるようにしてほしい

• 2 Comments
    Gist of English translation of below: In the project settings, you can select multiple translation memories collectively when using translation memories, but if you want to delete translation memories, you will delete them one by one. I often use...