Business Manager Lite now supports the generation of electronic invoices, initially for Italy and Poland, as defined in the European Union Directive 2014/55/EU.
Please follow these steps to generate an electronic invoice:
To generate an e-invoice:
- Fill data in Settings > E-invoice settings for Italy:
- Fill data in Settings > E-invoice settings for Poland:
- Check if the Address group in the user settings is filled in correctly
- For customers check the Address group in the customer editing form
- Go to Invoice list, select one or multiple invoices (for the same customer, otherwise the application will give an error), and click the E-invoice Italy or E-invoice Poland button at the bottom toolbar:
- A save file dialog appears, where you can specify the file name. Click OK to save the e-invoice XML file.