Feedback Studio 2022 SR1 – "There was a communications or connection error."

Dear RWS team,

I have been using SR1 intensively in the past few days and have noticed a major difference in the behaviour with the connection to the Groupshare server. I get the dialog box

There was a communications or connection error.
Please check your server connection settings, network and internet connections, and that the server is available.

extremely often. E.g. if I leave my desk for a few minutes, the error will be displayed when I come back. Fortunately it doesn't get in the way during work in the editor, except sometimes when I switch between Studio and Antidote and back: then the modal dialog box will prevent me to type the correction until I close it.

Note that I have been working on projects with 400+ files.

Stack trace:
/cfs-file/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/347/88822.sdlerror_2D00_2023716_2D00_23h11m41s.sdlerror.xml

Update: another message in the same circumstances (left the desk and came back):
Error dialog box in Trados Studio indicating a request channel timeout and suggesting to increase the timeout value or the SendTimeout value.

Stack trace:
/cfs-file/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/347/sdlerror_2D00_2023717_2D00_0h8m15s.sdlerror.xml

Philippe

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 7:07 AM (GMT 0) on 5 Mar 2024]
emoji
Parents Reply Children
No Data