Cannot add Language Weaver to projects in Studio 2017 Freelance SR1

When I try to add "SDL Machine Translation Cloud Provider" to a project nothing happens. Absolutely nothing - no new windows, no error messages.. 

I am logged in Studio. And I am also subscribed to a Language Weaver Starter package. The latest plugin for Studio 2017 is installed.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks

Stefano

emoji
Parents Reply
  • Hello Radu,

Thank you for your answer.

I think I do have the latest Studio 2017 Freelance version installed.

About SDL Trados Studio dialog box showing version 2017 SR1 - 14.1.10018.54792, copyright information, and license details.

When I click on "Check for Updates" in Help tab I get the following:

Notifications window in Trados Studio with a message stating 'There are no notifications.'

And, yes, I followed the instructions in that article and do have the latest version of the plugin installed.

I uesd to have an old "Basic" Language Cloud package but I discontinued the payment a few months ago.Though it stil appear to be active, when I click on Manage account the link reaches a page where it says that y account is expired.

User account dropdown in Trados Studio showing the user's email, company name, and an active 'Basic' Language Cloud package with options to manage account or sign out..        RWS Language Cloud webpage with a notification that the user's subscription is expired and an invitation to subscribe to a package, showing 0 of 5 termbases used and 1 API key.

Now I suscribed to a Language Weaver Starter package, but it seems it won't work...

Best

Stefano

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: Trados AI at 6:10 AM (GMT 0) on 5 Mar 2024]
Children