Google API in Studio 2022

Hello, I have purchased Studio 2022 and would like to add a Google MT API. Where can I do that? In Studio 2019, that option was available when I chose a TM for a project:

Trados Studio screenshot showing the Translation Memory and Automated Translation window with 'Google Cloud Translation API' option highlighted.

Thanks

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 6:18 AM (GMT 0) on 5 Mar 2024]
emoji
Parents Reply
  •  

It sounds to me as though this is probably because you have another window open in the background, possibly with an unsigned plugin warning which could be due to whatever you have been trying so far.  Please check if there is a window first... use an Alt+Tab keybard combination to scroll through the open windows and see if this is what's happening.

If this is the case please remove all files/folders from these locations, after closing Studio:

c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\Trados\Trados Studio\17\Plugins
    c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Trados\Trados Studio\17\Plugins
    c:\ProgramData\Trados\Trados Studio\17\Plugins

Once you have done this copy the sdlplugin into this folder and restart Studio:

c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\Trados\Trados Studio\17\Plugins\Packages

Paul Filkin | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji
Children