"No results available" in Term Recognition window even though the entries exist in the termbase and I can see them when I perform a termbase search

Former Member
Former Member

Im running SDL Trados Studio 2019 SR2 15.2.7.2849 and SDL Multiterm 2019 15.0.6.56482, both u`pdated to the latest versions

For example in Segment 146 term "Wasserfilter" is not displayed in the term recognition window:

SDL Trados Studio 2019 interface showing a segment with the term 'Wasserfilter' not highlighted in the term recognition window.

But if I search "Wasserfilter" the termbase search window shows the entry:

SDL Multiterm 2019 search window displaying the entry for 'Wasserfilter' after a manual search.

How can I solve this problem?

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 2:20 PM (GMT 0) on 5 Mar 2024]
emoji
Parents Reply
  • Former Member
    0 Former Member in reply to Paul
    Tb-Scout isn't free - just noting this as you have not mentioned it

The demo version has in and of itself a decent level of functionality. Anything wrong with charging for my work?

Besides, I offered you and SDL staff a free Product License Key to which you did not reply. 

I've contacted a number of people before saying basically please help me take a look at the newer version of my application and I'll give you a free license. If someone contact me in a friendly manner I have no problem giving away a free Product License Key. I don't work just for money. I love what I do and I have plenty to share.

Cheers!

Ozzie

Children
  • The demo version has in and of itself a decent level of functionality. Anything wrong with charging for my work?

Besides, I offered you and SDL staff a free Product License Key to which you did not reply. 

I'm finding it difficult to understand why you are reacting this way.  I didn't reply to your email on the free keys yet because they aren't of any use for us as you know.  We use 64-bit versions of Office and we don't use Office 365.  So we can't even test how useful your product is.  I also have plenty to do and don't reply quickly to all the emails I get.  I did however spend part of my Sunday fixing your submission and improving it aesthetically and publishing it for you.

I really think you should stop now.

Paul Filkin | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub