Term recognition not working in Trados Studio 2022

I am using Trados 2022 Version 17.0.2.11672 and the term recognition is not working in Trados Studio.

The termbase is set correctly in the project settings but the term recognition window says that no termbase is opened and does not show any matches.

It worked properly with my first Trados 2022 Version 17.0.0.11594 (and with Trados 2021 and Trados 2019).

The termbase is located on our server. My colleague who still uses the older version (17.0.0.11594) has no issues with the use of the same termbase.

Removing and reopening of the termbase does not help.

An issue with the latest release?

Or any other suggestions?

emoji
Parents Reply
  •     

Hi Edward,

Have you tried removing the termbase/s from the termbase list in the project settings, closing Studio, then reopening and re-adding the termbase/s?

Or the solution here No results... suggested by  ? Or the workaround that worked for   above?

If none of the solutions suggested above worked for you, can I suggest that you open a NEW thread and explain in as much detail as possible what is happening to cause your problem.
    Include details of which version of both Studio and MultiTerm you are using (they need to be the right version for each other) and what steps cause the issue to arise.

That way, Trados support can contact you (they can only trigger one case per thread) and, if you like, take a look at your setup and hopefully resolve your problem. 

Here's how: Click the +New button top right of your screen to create a new thread, ask your question again and someone will contact you from RWS Support.

All the best,

Ali Smiley

PS: If you'd like to learn more about this or any other aspect of using Trados, you can ask for free training by going here:

Ideas for training

Please take a look and add a new post explaining what you would like to learn, including details that will help so that others will want to vote for your idea! Wink

emoji
Children
No Data