Partial export from MultiTerm to Excel

Dear Community!

I´ve read a lot about how to export MDB to an Excel file, but still...my task is very specific:

export all Spanish terms, all synonyms, if any, inside of the cell, separated either by a comma or by a vertical bar.

I would even prefer:

export all Spanish terms with their synonyms and English terms with their synonyms, two columns, Excel format.

I want no categories, no definitions, no indication wthether it is forbidden or not, no pictures. Ignore all the fields, just the terms.

Is is possible using Multiterm Converter? I´ve tried different ways, but an error always appears....

Very grateful in advance!

emoji
Parents
  •  

how to export MDB to an Excel file

MDB?  Sounds old :-)

Is is possible using Multiterm Converter?

If you mean the Glossary Converter then yes, it is.

Paul Filkin | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji
  • Paul!!!

Look what I ´ve got!!! I do not have those languages in my TDB! We only have 7!!!

Screenshot of a social media conversation where Yulia Kovalskaya asks about exporting MDB to an Excel file and if it's possible using MultiTerm Converter. Paul confirms it's possible with the Glossary Converter.

How come?

Is the window I enter after dropping the database to the converter ok???

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: RWS Community AI at 8:34 AM (GMT 1) on 24 Sep 2024]
  •  

I think you are looking at the list of fields that you have come across since working with the converter... not the list of languages supported.  Try clicking on "Idioma..." and you'll see all the available languages.

Paul Filkin | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji
Reply Children