Shortcut CTRL+Z (undo) not working

The shortcut CTRL+Z stops working when I open multiple files in Studio 2019. Again. And again.

Although I've been told by the support, that this well known bug will finally be fixed with SR2 - after many, many years. I meet this bug since 2015.

Is there FINALLY a solution, how to remove this bug?

EDIT:

In the "old version" this bug could be temporarily fixed by copying a word into the concordance search field and providing the search. Then it worked again for while.

Now I have to close all open files and to open a single one again.

This is really annoying.

Parents
  • I'm working on a project with 30 files open simultaneously, totalling 60k+ words, so it might be a bit of a processing challenge for Studio after some time.

I've noticed that, just like with a few other things in Studio, it often helps to exit the current Editor session you're working in (in this case, with multiple files open), open a different project in Projects View and then straight away open the project and it's batch of files you had previously been working on simultaneously.

I didn't even have to close Studio. As soon as I opened my current project again, after hopping into another random project, CTRL+Z worked again.

• I'm working on a project with 30 files open simultaneously, totalling 60k+ words, so it might be a bit of a processing challenge for Studio after some time.

I've noticed that, just like with a few other things in Studio, it often helps to exit the current Editor session you're working in (in this case, with multiple files open), open a different project in Projects View and then straight away open the project and it's batch of files you had previously been working on simultaneously.

I didn't even have to close Studio. As soon as I opened my current project again, after hopping into another random project, CTRL+Z worked again.

Children