Scaling for 4k in 2022

I just upgraded from Trados Studio 2021 Freelance Plus to 2022 Freelance Plus. Unfortunately, 2022 STILL doesn't support 4k resolution (how is this possible in 2022?), and the third-party "Change Scaling Behaviour" app in the appstore that fixed the problem has not been updated for 2022. Does anyone know a solution for this?

emoji
Parents Reply Children
  •  

This is not the first time, that someone with Polish Windows is reporting massive problems with various versions of Studio. I have seen many such claims on Facebook before I left the corresponding groups. As a really heavy user of Studio I nearly never could reproduce such behavior on my various machines over the years. And I use German Windows since ever... Same for the Studio 2022 now. Even the betas do behave, although these do crash more often than production versions (as they are beta and I am testing them to help make them more robust). Of course Studio produces more error messages than for example Word. But the TO3000 version 11 (not 3D) crashes more frequently here (sometimes several times per day), so following the usual trend I'd suppose this software is worse than Studio. There are also other programs crashing, but TBH I do not experience big problems with any software used here.

emoji