Can't change segmentation rules in TM (any changes I add are gone when I reopen TM)

Hi guys,

I have this annoying problem where any changes I make to the segmentation rules of a specific TM get lost once I close and reopen the TM/Trados Studio. What is going on here?

Michael

emoji
Parents Reply
  •  

Another update...

"As an update to this as there is no noticeable difference potentially causing this in the original TM vs the reorganized one.
    The only similar thing I found in Jira is our reference LG-28256 and this refers to such changes not being saved when modified from TM settings via the New Project wizard or Project Settings.
    Did the user by any chance initially do this in the TM causing it to somehow corrupt the TM and for such changes not to be saved afterward from the TM View?
    Does this occur with a newly created TM for the user?
    Also, the user has all TMs stored on Google Drive ( as seen in his video).
    If he creates a new TM directly outside of Google Drive does this still reproduce for him?
    In any way, this is an issue occurring locally on his side and not reproducible on our side either with a new TM with no TUs, any other TM with TUs already in it or even his TM after reorganizing.
    It would help if he could give us the exact steps between the TM creation and the moment the changes are not saved."

So a few questions here and a definite willingness to get to the bottom of this... perhaps you can confirm?

Thanks.

Paul.

Paul Filkin | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji
Children
No Data