Problems with TM

When opening one of my MT, this message appears: the MT is damaged. I tried to install "SDLTM Repair" plugin, but it doesn't work. It seems that something is corrupted, but I cannot open it with any source. Does anybody know what happened and how to solve it? Thanks in advance!

Error message in Trados Studio stating 'The translation memory data is damaged' with a warning icon and a suggestion to repair the data using a translation memory repair application.

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 9:46 AM (GMT 0) on 29 Feb 2024]
emoji
Parents Reply
  •  

Thanks for that information.  The screen for the repair apps suggests that your TM is beyond repair.  You might see this if you run the integrity check... for example this was the result of one I saw before that displayed the same repair complete message but didn't actually fix anything:

Trados Studio screenshot showing an Integrity Check window with a message 'Integrity check started...' followed by an error '*** in database main *** Page 25039: btreeInitPage() returns error code 11' and a final message 'Integrity check completed.'

If this is the case then the only next option to try and recover the data, as far s I'm aware, is to try and extract the translation units as plain text out of the database table.  This "might" be possible if the TM isn't too badly damaged and the suggested process is here in this thread from a week or so ago:

Failing that, or even instead of that if you have the files, the solution from Walter is a good one.  But if you don't I think it's worth a try.

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: Trados AI at 9:47 AM (GMT 0) on 29 Feb 2024]
Children
No Data