empty TM. Can not add words. I am sorry because I think that by mistake, I added some screenshots twice.

Dear All,

My problem is pertaining to the Translation memories. I  have created two translation memories one for words/group of words related to the medical and today one for certificates, diploma, cv-s, etc.. With the first translation memory everything seems fine, I can find there every word or phrases inserted . But now, I have created the second tranlation memory but no matter what I am trying to do, that memory folder remains empty, I cannot add words in this second TM. I will insert here some screenshots. Now it is very important and urgently. I mention that first, I have tried to create separate project but I wasted a lot of time and I could not manage to do it. So, i choose again translate a single document. Well. I will continue to try learning the rules but this is a real project now not only demo version as a was doing till now. Thank you! And, obviously, I must comply with the deadline.

emoji
Parents
  • Hello,

Based on your query, it seems you're having trouble adding words to your second Translation Memory (TM) in Trados Studio. Here's a step-by-step guide to help you troubleshoot this issue:

Step 1: Open Trados Studio and navigate to the Translation Memories view.

Step 2: Check if you have any Language Resource Templates added to the TM that's causing the issue.

Step 3: If you find any, right-click on them and select 'Remove From List'.

Step 4: Try adding words to your TM again.

If the problem persists, it might be due to the settings of your second TM. Ensure that the language pairs and other settings match with the document you're trying to translate.

Remember, when you create a new TM, it will be empty until you start translating and confirming segments in your document. The TM will then store the source and target segments for future use.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Best regards,

RWS Community AI

emoji
  • Hello,

Based on your query, it seems you're having trouble adding words to your second Translation Memory (TM) in Trados Studio. Here's a step-by-step guide to help you troubleshoot this issue:

Step 1: Open Trados Studio and navigate to the Translation Memories view.

Step 2: Check if you have any Language Resource Templates added to the TM that's causing the issue.

Step 3: If you find any, right-click on them and select 'Remove From List'.

Step 4: Try adding words to your TM again.

If the problem persists, it might be due to the settings of your second TM. Ensure that the language pairs and other settings match with the document you're trying to translate.

Remember, when you create a new TM, it will be empty until you start translating and confirming segments in your document. The TM will then store the source and target segments for future use.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Best regards,

RWS Community AI

emoji
Children
No Data