Any regex to filter all the texts or segments with the same color?

Hi Studio experts,

I have a survey file. All the programming codes or instructions (in blue) do not need translations. Is it possible to filter them all in studio so that I can lock and exclude them from analysis?

Thanks,

Ivan

Parents Reply
  • Yes, I used the All content filter as well, but thought it would be neat to have the info upfront.

I had to create the tw4winInternal style in Word, but got the same result as you, when the blue text is on the same line it the entire paragraph gets the style, even if I create the style with Style type: Character. Well, we'll see if I figure it out later...

Five minutes later: Now it worked. I must have done something differently. But the result is the same for this particular case, only the non-translatable text on the same line will show in the segments, so it's effectively the same as hiding the text. I guess it can be fixed with more search and replace options, but for most cases I guess it's just not worth it.

Anyway, for the record: In Word, click Home > Create a Style > Modify and make sure the style type is Character.

Children