Video gets out of step with audio and subtitles

On my system, I notice that the playback of the video lags behind the audio playback and the subtitles. Audio and subtitles are perfectly aligned, but video lags behind more and more, maybe 5  seconds after a minute of playback. Is the video file too large that I am using? (450MB for a 3m40s video, mpg format)

Daniel

Parents
  • Hi

Most of our testing was done with mp4 and wmv as these were the formats that were more commonly used with our testers.  I have not noticed any lag... but as with the other question, if you can share your files with me we'd be very happy to take a look and see if we can identify where the problem comes from.

As we find with virtually everything we develop we get little to no feedback while we are building it and it's only after we release that people start to use it and feedback.  I'm really glad to get the feedback but it would be so much better if we could find a way to get more involvement when we're actually building things!

Paul Filkin | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

• Hi

Most of our testing was done with mp4 and wmv as these were the formats that were more commonly used with our testers.  I have not noticed any lag... but as with the other question, if you can share your files with me we'd be very happy to take a look and see if we can identify where the problem comes from.

As we find with virtually everything we develop we get little to no feedback while we are building it and it's only after we release that people start to use it and feedback.  I'm really glad to get the feedback but it would be so much better if we could find a way to get more involvement when we're actually building things!

Paul Filkin | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

Children