Under Community Review

settings for notifications in order to turn (specific) community notifications off

Hi,

since last week I start getting community notifications directly within Trados Studio's notification area. While this is interesting for everyone not having subscribed to the community forums already or due to posting there, so everyone using Trados can now see ideas and vote for them, it can get quite annoying if you get a notification for every single status update.

Could you please add settings to Studio Options for notification area where you could:

- disable community notifications completely (not recommended as some ideas might be helpful for the user)

- disable specific community notifications if these notifications are enabled (via checkboxes):

= disable status update notifications

= disable commented on notifications (here you could maybe add another trigger (disable only those the user did not comment on and disable all)

= any other notifications I forgot in this list

Br,

Pascal

Parents Comment
  •  

no, the settings you mention are only for those you post and replies you posted to existing topic but it's not as finetuned as the options I mentionned because I want to be updated about NEW ideas from other people but I don't want to be spammed with status notifications, replies aso. for topics I did not reply to/upvote. And I dont't think most other users want this either.

Children