This place is where you can suggest, discuss, and vote on ideas. If you want to create an idea for an other related product choose the appropriate group on this page.

When you select to create a new idea, there are a few things you can do to ensure RWS Development and other community participants understand the idea. See here for Idea best practices.

• Different colour for edited 100%-matches in bilingual review document

• Under Community Review on
    • 0 Comments
    We often have to edit 100%-matches and CMs. In the review document, edited matches still show up green, just the same as untouched ones. This is inconvenient, as the reviewer then has to read all green lines. Please implement a different colour for mathces...
  • Possibility to rename project TMs according to user's needs

• 0 Comments
    Dear RWS development team I would appreciate the option to rename project TMs according to the user's needs. Currently, the project TMs are named after the project name and the main TM. In multilingual projects you need to hoover over every single...
  • Warning/automation for consistency in high fuzzy edits

• 2 Comments
    For high fuzzy matches in translation and review tasks, where, for example, there's only a difference in punctuation between two segments that have already been confirmed, if the user makes an edit to one such segment, it would be nice to get a warning...
  • More flexible splitting options during package creation

• 2 Comments
    It's often necessary to create splitted packages containing different wordcounts... e.g. 18k words to vendor 1, 10k words to vendor 2, 7k words to vendor 3, etc. This is currently only possible using 'least common denominator' - like create 2k-sized packages...
  • Regex Tagger

• 4 Comments
    It would be great to have a feature that converts plain text into tags as need may be. For example, I have some text between {1>paired tags rendered as plain text<1} and {2>another portion of text between next paired tags<2}. Now I want {anynumber>...
  • Remove all language related settings from File -> Options and leave them ONLY in the default template

• 0 Comments
    Since the very first days of Studio the possibility to change settings in File -> Options, File -> Setup -> Templates and Project -> Project settings has been causing trouble to thousands of fresh users. IMO it would simply be better to remove ALL language...
  • Add comment on content selection or range

• 0 Comments
    API enhancement to the Sdl.TranslationStudioAutomation.IntegrationApi.Document Expose a new method in the public API to add a comment on the selected content in the source or target segment and/or include the ContentRange as an argument
  • Better support for comments in Trados Studio

• 2 Comments
    As an in-house translator required to respond to tens of comments per translation, the current method of opening up each comment for editing is cumbersome. If the demand exists, I propose a comment response view mode that enables filtering of comments...
  • Darker mode for Trados Studio

• 1 Comment
    The color scheme for Trados studio is currently between white, light grey and darker grey. However I would really like to have more darker tones so that it is not harsh on the eyes. May we please have darker modes benefits shown heret: https://blog.prototypr...
  • Display remaining characters for SDL Cloud MT

• In Progress on
    • 5 Comments
    It would be great, if we could view how many characters we have left out of our monthly quota in SDL Cloud MT. This could be displayed e.g. in the bottom bar or anywhere else where it's easy to monitor.