Sometimes Trados Business Manager may connect to the Internet to perform some actions.
Trados Business Manager may sent network requests during usage:
- to check if program update is available and to download it
- to download currency rates
- to send reports to Trados Business Manager server when program crash occurs. These reports include information about installed version, your name (specified in the application settings) and stack trace (application code) of an error occurred
- to send email messages from within corresponding form (to send invoices, payment reminders, etc.)
- to use external API (GroupShare, Studio Live, etc.)
This is all types data which Trados Business Manager may send or receive online. In case of desktop version, if the Internet connection is turned off (or restricted), then the program will continue to work, but without the mentioned features.