You can move GroupShare projects between phases from within Trados Business Manager. While moving files into different phases, you can define vendors responsible for a new task. This topic describes how this task is performed in TBM.
- Open a translation job or translation project linked with a GroupShare project.
- Select RWS > GroupShare > Manage phases. The following dialog appears:
- First of all, select a new phase. When you do this, the system will check if you already have created assignments for each of listed language pairs. If assignment is found (according selected phase; for example, if you select Review phase, the system will look Proofreading assignments), corresponding vendors will be selected in the New users column.
- If you leave New users column empty, then the system would not change a phase for that language file.
- If you wish to change phase without changing a user, select language file (or files) and select Copy vendors button.
- If the system was not able to automatically determine assigned vendors, you can do this manually by selecting language file (or multiple files with the same language) and clicking Select vendors. In the list of vendors, select vendors and click OK. Take a note that a popup window for vendor selection displays only vendors linked with GroupShare.
- Click OK. Selected files will be moved to a new phase, and all assigned vendors will receive e-mail notifications.
- Open a project in GroupShare to confirm that phase has been changed.