New Release for SDL Trados Business Manager version 5 (Build 5.2.23, release date 21 April 2020)
This is a maintenance update, which contains only a number of bug fixes:
- Fixes in Freelance edition licensing issues. Please, deactivate your license before installing this update, and then re-activate after installing it.
- Corrective invoices are now required only if e-invoicing is turned on in the application settings
- Fixed bug with job's payment status not being changed automatically to Paid after registering a payment over invoice
- Fixed a bug which didn't allows to 'Save and close' a job when customer has minimal charge specified, job's amount is lower than min charge, and user clicks 'No' in the dialog offering to automatically increase job's amount.
- When invoiced job is corrected and saved, a message offering to automatically correct linked invoice will be displayed if invoice status is Created or Proforma.
- Online version - when creating a translation assignment from translation job, and if this job is invoiced and it was modified which resulted in amount change, application will offer to correct linked invoice. Then, if user clicks 'No', application does not advance to translation assignment creation.
- Import analysis results - from now, existing tasks in jobs won't be overwritten. Instead, job will be amended with new tasks.
- Fixed error message informing about missing file when opening translation jobs. Could appear in rare cases when file in a linked folder is locked or moved.
- Customer portal - fixed Unpaid invoices widget displaying invoices with 'Created' status.
- Customer portal - fixed X axis on the total turnaround chart.
- Customer portal - added currency name to the total turnaround chart caption.
- Fixed an issue when invoices with Created status didn't automatically change status to Paid after creating a payment for such invoices.
- Mail sender - fixes in secure connections which sometimes made mail sending slow.
- Other small fixes