- Fixed bugs in the Audit trail system.
- Fixed a bug appearing when trying to create mail message for selected vendors in the list of vendors.
- Small bug fixes.
- Significant improvements in the application memory management and overall performance.
- Bug fixes in the database export/import functionality (fixed data import from version 5).
- Added possibility to select date/number formatting culture (from the application UI language selection list).
- Small bug and UI fixes (currency rates download, filters in lists, automatic selection of dashboard in the vendor portal, etc.).
- Fixed important bug - when creating an assignment from a job and attaching some file from a source job to a created assignment with following cancelling of created assignment (clicking Cancel in the modal dialog), attached file was deleted both from assignment and a job, which resulted in a fully lost file.
- Vendor search dialog - vendor list is sorted by average rating by default.
- Trados Studio project creation dialog - OK button won't be available until at least one file is selected.
- Fixed a bug which prevented to delete language pairs in certain circumstances.
- Small bug fixes.
- Added additional status to translation assignments - Draft. In this status, automatic notifications to vendors won't be generated, even if a vendor is selected.
- Fixed an error message appearing after saving some entities and saying that data is not present in the data store. This error message had no any consequences, as internally data was saved correctly.
- Small bug fixes.
- Dashboard - Earning chart - added selection of currency and chart type.
- Fixed notifications issue - if user opens few tab in a browser, notifications will be coming only to the last tab. If that tab then gets closed, notifications stop to work until any existing tab is refreshed. This is fixed now.
- Fixed an issue when 'Minimal charge' setting specified for a client was ignored while saving a translation job.
- Fixed sorting issue in all drop-downs throughout the application.
- Application settings - 'Earning accounting type' setting was rendered incorrectly (checkbox instead of switcher).
- Audit trail system created blank records in entities if it is disabled in the application settings.
- Essential version - changed backup creation behavior. Now, backups are created each 6 hours (or when application starts), instead of creating them when application closes. This allowed to re-enable default window Close button.
- Essential version - improved application startup in cases when default application port (8733) is busy. From now, application will be picking up next free port and save it for future use. Port picked up automatically can be changed in the application settings file.
- Improved dashboard loading time by moving some code into background threads, allowing to independently load data for some widgets.
- Improved update process. Now, upon first launch after installing an update, if database upgrade is required, application will be displaying UI with a progress of upgrading.
- Built-in updater now allows to download newest API installer as well.
- Quotes - added new 'Additional charges' after taxes field.
- Fixed an issue when vendor could receive a message with blank password (instead of initial random password) after registration on the vendor portal.
- Improved performance when opening translation assignment data entry form.
- Fixed few issues in the Ledger, including assignments not appearing in the list, impossibility to filter and group data, as well as the title of this page.
- Job list - fixed old clients appeared Quick job creation list.
- Fixed a bug which prevented from loading photos for vendors.
- Important! Fixes in currency rates download. In certain scenarios, application downloaded currency rates incorrectly, leading to incorrect base amount calculations. If this is your case, please open currency rate list, delete incorrect rates, then download rates again (you will see that downloaded rates are now correct), and then click Recalculate amounts in base currency button on the application settings screen.
- Language Cloud integration - machine translation units were not imported with analysis data.
- Job tasks and Assignment tasks table - values of prices and amounts will now be crossed of any information is contained in the Receivables or Payables tables, informing user that these tables are not empty, and total amount calculation is performed based on that tables.
- All list views - fixes in behavior when user provides custom filter expression.
- Custom fields - fields marked for deletion were not correctly deleted.
- Custom fields - if a custom field contains predefined values, these values were not displayed in the object edit form (simple text edit was rendered instead of drop-down with predefined values).
- Ledger and QuickReports views had incorrect titles.
- Reference data table - improved 'Replace references' functionality - now it is possible to select multiple source rows and replace them all by a single target record.
- Fixed a bug when after adding a language pair in a vendor profile modal dialog for selecting services provided in an added language pair was empty.
- Studio Live integration improvements. When creating a project in LC from TBM, user can select template, workflow, etc. When a template is selected, LC will ignore workflow value, even if it is specified. From now, user must choose what to specify: only a template OR workflow/file type configuration/pricing model set, but not both at the same time.
- Fixes in Excel export/import functionality.
- Search didn't work in certain combo-boxes (for quote, translation job, translation project and translation assignment selection).
- Improved performance when saving entities.
- Essential - finally fixed a bug which prevented application launching when user clicks on splash screen (or outside of) during launching.
- Fixed a bug which prevented to create columns in list views when a selected field of 2nd tier is of reference type. For example, Client.Category.
- Fixed a bug with downloading files containing '&' symbol in their names.
- Fixed a number of small bugs.
- Translation project - Create invoice button. If currently selected tab is Invoices, then after creating an invoice it wasn't shown in this list until switching to some other tab.
- Translation project - Assignments tab - Create assignments button - source files were not automatically added to created assignments.
- Translation assignment - Vendor field - improved list of vendors offered in the drop-down list.
- Quote - default data entry form - Specialization field was missing.
- Quote - Accept button bug - source language wasn't correctly transferred to a created project.
- File manager - bug fixes in Collect files feature.
- File manager - Collect files feature became smarter: it shows previously collected files, and does not show files from previous stage, if a file is completed on a last stage.
- File manager - fixed deletion of older file versions.
- User editing form - if Customer or Vendor role is added, application won't allow to save a user until Associated vendor or Associated client field is populated.
- Fixes in export/import JSON functionality: language flags were not exported, as well as assignment specialization.
- Fixed Object modified by another user error which frequently appeared when working with translation project editing window.
- Fixed a bug introduced in a previous update: when navigating between views too fast, application generated an error. Sorry for this, this bug came in one of external libraries used in TBM.
- Language Cloud project creation - fixed languages issue: if language code in TBM contains '_', it will be automatically replaced by '-' when submitting to LC server.
- Fixed significant memory leak issues and improved application performance.
- Fixed cursor issues in text boxes (cursor could jump to end of textbox).
- Improved dashboard performance. All records from dashboard widgets are now opened in modal dialogs. It allows not to reload the whole dashboard after saving changes in a modal dialog. Instead, after closing a dialog, only edited record will be reloaded in a corresponding list, which makes working with a dashboard much easier.
- Fixed 'Object was modified by another user' issue appeared in the translation project editing window, when you make edits in any project field, and then open any translation job and edit it.
- Improved performance by about 10-30%.
- For date and number editors implemented masked input with advancing caret, making it much easier to enter dates and numbers.
- Invoice printing - fixed incorrect applying of default language specified in a customer profile when invoice is generated using PDF generation button from the invoice preview window.
- Quote list - fixed a bug appearing when user clicks Change status button but when permission policy restricts changing Status field for a user.
- Analysis report importing - fixed a lot of issues, including saving of selected fuzzy types, incorrect adding of additional services, incorrect applying of language pairs when importing into jobs, etc.
- List view - fixed issues with filters in the filter row.
- List view customization - improved list of fields: added Sort order column; improved Sort index column.
- Detail view customization - some fields existing in the database were hidden and not available for adding by users.
- Report/template designer - data could be not shown in the designer preview after adding a new data source from the field list.
- Fixed translation assignment creation bug when assignment is created from translation project > translation job > assignments tab.
- File editor - fixed Rename folder functionality.
- Fixed an issue with default QuickReports - some of them were showing errors when generated.
- Vendor portal - fixed a bug when tables in the profile were disabled even if profile editing is enabled in the application settings.
- Studio integration - Studio project creation dialog - added possibility to select GroupShare translation memories, which will be added as server-based TMs to a created project.
- Fixed a but with impossibility to download file larger than 150 Mb.
- Small bug fixes.
- Fixed a bug with automatic PO generation and notification sending when saving a translation assignment opened as a modal window from a translation project or translation job.
- Dashboard - Ready to invoice widget - fixed rounding in numbers.
- Dashboard customization screen - fixed 'Layout with such name already exists' error message, not allowing to save changes more than once.
- Implemented time tracker functionality in translation jobs.
- Added possibility to create project folders inside base quote folders, and job folders inside base project or folders.
- Application settings > Files and Folders - added 'Folder name for creating Studio projects', so now you can choose where to store Studio projects created from TBM.
- Security system - fixed behavior when a role's default behavior is set to 'Read-only all by default'.
- Added 'Internal notes' field to quotes, projects and jobs.
- Fixed a bug with live filters, which could 'clash' with a filter set by default in a customized list view.
- Fixed licensing issues.
- Small fixes with importing data from version 5.
- Default client's or vendor's formatting language setting didn't work - this affects on dates and numbers representation in reports (invoices, purchase orders, etc.) generated for clients and vendors.
- Team version - fixed issues when purchase order could fail to be generated upon saving an assignment after setting Status to In work.
- Fixed editor for default internal folders in the application settings - it behaved incorrectly, sometimes not allowing to remove existing tags (folders) or add new tags.
- Improved notification system - now you will see toast messages about successful and unsuccessful e-mail messages sent by the notification system. In case of failed message, you will see error message occurred during sending.
- Fixed an error occurred on attempt to create Studio Live project from TBM.
- Translation job - Create message - error if selected job has no customer contact selected.
- Fixed few localization issues in Spanish language.
- Essential version - fixed an issue when current filter or selections in live filters were not saved when exiting an application.
- Critical fix of functionality linked with changing application language in the Essential version.
- Fixes of minor bugs reported by users.
- Fixes in localization - now, regardless of a selected application language, your current default formatting culture will be used to format numbers, dates and other values.
- List view customization screen - added possibility to edit existing columns (instead of deleting and creating a new one.
- List view customization screen - added 'Sort index' field to the list of columns, to visualize columns for which default sorting is specified.
- File manager - fixed an issue when default path for storing files is a network path (not local hard drive path).
- Invoice editing form - added 'Payment' tab to view payments linked with an invoice.
- Trados Studio project creation window - fixed error appeared if source language is not selected.
- Trados Live integration - improved message appearing when analysis import is not possible. Sometimes, when you import analysis from LC server, you may get empty results, but you don't know why that happens - sometime because TBM project has other languages than remote project, sometimes because analysis file is missing on a server, etc. Now, when analysis file import fails, you will see more detailed explanation why that happened.
- Trados Live integration - project creation window - fixed a bug with disabled OK button, which didn't become enabled even when all values on the form were correct.
- GroupShare integration - fixed a bug with establishing connection, in case when stored access token becomes invalid earlier than its expiration time.
- Fixed small bugs in the Audit trail system.
- Application settings - Files and Folders tab - added 'Invoice folder template' parameter, which allows to customize folders created for invoices.
- Yesterday's update broken all drop-downs throughout application (date selector, combobox lists, etc.). Apologies for this!
- Few small fixes.
- Fixes in Language Cloud connectivity.
- Fixed number overlapping issues on the Workload planner chart.
- Vendor search dialog - if current specialization was empty, 'Average rating by specialization' column caption was 'Average rating', which was confusing.
- Project detail view - Jobs tab - fixed a bug which was leading to displaying all jobs if main job list had some custom filter enabled.
- Fixed a bug which was leading to application crash. When notification comes, a toast message is displayed in the bottom right corner. When there are more than 1 such toasts, application crashed when they were going to disappear altogether.
- File types list - implemented protection from deleting predefined file types.
- Message template list - added icons for all message types, to better differentiate them.
- Fixed a bug when deleting a row from a table with applied filter didn't immediately remove a record from a table.
- Removed auto-sum in some tables, in columns where it has no sense.
- Settings page - removed 'Save and close' button, as it has no sense on this screen. Only 'Save' button remained.
- Tenant configuration screen - default port is set to 5432 when selecting PostgreSQL as the database engine.
- Fixed database update procedure when switching from TBM5 when using PostgreSQL database.
- Job list - quick job creation list contained incorrect clients for some customers. For example, it could contain old clients, but not recent ones. Now this is fixed.
- Mail message creation window - fixes template insertion.
- Analysis import - error when supplying incorrectly formatted (incompatible) XML file for Trados Studio source.
- Dashboard customization - fixed issue which could occur if to try to add a new item to a dashboard without selecting a view.
- Application settings - First name field appeared twice.
- Fixed few typos in UI.
- Added links to documentation, forums and YouTube channel to the top toolbar.
- Quote - Accept and Decline buttons were displayed only in the Client portal. Now these buttons are visible for users as well, allowing to register quote acceptance or rejection by a user.
- Fixed errors in some lists (for example, vendor languages).
- Project creation from Trados Studio didn't work sometimes. Issue appeared randomly - sometimes it worked, sometimes not.
- Quote - Generate PDF button - didn't work for new (unsaved) quotes.
- Fixed possible launching issues for Essential version.
- Notification system wasn't correctly disabled in Essential version.
- Fixed issues with installing Essential version to Program files.
- Attempt to fix a bug when some users of Essential version got blank screen upon application launch.
- Client contact field - 'Add' button will be disabled until client is selected, and fixed an error message about empty client appearing after clicking 'Add' button, which didn't allow to create new client contact in fly.
- Print preview window now zooms a report (invoice) to 100% by default, instead of zooming to page width.
- Values for custom fields of 'integer' type were not displayed correctly in tables (but worked correctly in data entry forms).
- Online version - on attempt to open database configuration page, user was automatically redirected to the login page, which didn't allow to use this page.
- Essential version - implemented case-insensitive searching when applying filters.
- Essential version - fixed an issue which prevented to install application to the Program files folder.
- All versions - attempt to make update installation faster.
- Continue to fix small bugs found after version 6 release.
- Attempt to fix error messages appearing sporadically for some users of Essential version.
- Notifications - added 'Clear all' button to erase all notifications.
- Continue to fix small bugs found after version 6 release.
- Fixes in Studio Live integration.
- Desktop version - Report preview - exporting to PDF, DOCX and XLSX does not open separate window anymore.
- Fixes in invoice PDF generation functionality.