- Select Security > Users in the navigation menu.
- Click New to create a new user.
- Set a name (login) for a user, and select associated vendor from the list.
- Then, add a new role (Vendor) to the list of roles.
- By default, user's password is blank. You can click Change password to set some default password and then inform a user about it. Additionally, for a newly created user Force password change checkbox will be checked. When a user will login for the first time, application will ask to change an initial password.
- Click Save.
- Now user can login into a portal.
User creation in batch mode
See the following article about detailed information: Creating an account for a client