Sometimes you may find that default vendor profile editing page does not meet your requirement - you may wish to hide some fields, make some fields read-only, or display some additional fields. This is possible to achieve via default layout customization functionality by following these simple steps:
- Go to Settings > Data entry form layouts
- Clone Vendor_DetailView_Portal layout. Or create a new empty layout, link it with the Vendor data type, and specify Vendor in the Target roles field.
- In the designer, remove all fields which you wish to hide
- For fields which you wish to restrict access to, double click on them in the list and select Read only:
- Save your layout and test it by logging into the system from another browser as a vendor user and then opening profile editing page.