The system cannot find message text for message number 0x%1 in the message file for %2

I got a number of error message while working in the latest Trads Studio 2022 revision and those errors, while not crashing my work, are puzzling me as I was not trying to save any bilingual.

Note than the second message related to the bilingual file popped up over the first one a minute later while I was looking for documentationError dialog box in Trados Studio 2022 stating 'Failed to save bilingual as: The system cannot find message text for message number 0x%1 in the message file for %2.' with Knowledge Base and Community buttons.

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 9:12 AM (GMT 0) on 29 Feb 2024]
emoji
Parents Reply
  • Additional update – I got this new one today, at the first step of project creation: 
    Error message in Trados Studio during project creation stating 'Failure to add file to project. The text associated with error number 0x%1 is not found in the message file for %2. Click OK to continue adding remaining files or Cancel to stop the procedure.' with Yes and No buttons.

However, in that case, I had no option to display more technical information or to save the “error stack”, as   called it.

I tried several times, since the “0x%1” error often solves itself within a few seconds, but to no avail... but it worked right after I closed MS Word (ever though it is a PowerPoint file); I closed it because I saw I had several processes of the software open, and I don't know if it's just a coincidence, but I guess that may be worth mentioning.

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: Trados AI at 9:13 AM (GMT 0) on 29 Feb 2024]
Children
No Data