New Release for SDL Trados Business Manager version 5.3.10 (release date 19 June 2020)
- bug fixes - new functionality - smaller additions - changed functionality
[NEW] (BACCS-659) Added new parameter: Mail sender - Total size limit for mail attachments, Kb. Allows to set limit for file attachments allowed to be sent with a message. Especially useful when mail message is generated automatically, when the process is not controlled by a user.
[NEW] (BACCS-596) Scheduler settings - added a new option - 'Create entries only for delivery time'. When checked, system will create an event in the calendar only for delivery time (1 hour before delivery), instead of an event spanning from starting time to deadline time.
Translation projects and jobs
(BACCS-659) Improved automatic notifications about project and job delivery. If a job or project has translated files or deliverables, these files will be automatically attached to a message. However, if files are too large (total volume is larger than a limit specified in the application settings), then files won't be attached.
(BACCS-653) Improved mail sending process. Now, when sending a message loading window will display names of files being attached or uploaded to cloud drive, if that is required by the application settings.
(BACCS-660) Mail sender improvements - if some some file attachment was already uploaded to a cloud drive (when attachments are shown as a link to download files instead of direct attachments in a message), then next time when user sends a same file to another recipient, this file won't be re-uploaded to a cloud drive again. Instead, previously generated download link will be used.
(BACCS-661) When customer creates a quote/project/job, application will make an attempt to correctly fill Customer contact field, based on e-mail address of a currently logged user.
- bug fixes (BACCS-619) GroupShare integration - file names containing Cyrillic symbols where corrupted when uploaded to create a GroupShare project.
- bug fixes (BACCS-658) Attempt to fix errors appearing when using application in network mode with slow servers.
- bug fixes (BACCS-650) Fixed automatic notification sent to assigned vendors in assignments. Previously this functionality worked only if a vendor has associated user. Now notification is sent to a vendor's email.
- bug fixes (BACCS-651) Fixed type in the default message template text for purchase orders.
- bug fixes (BACCS-652) Fixed an error message appearing from time to time when saving translation assignments.
- bug fixes (BACCS-654) Online version - fixed possible memory leak place.
- bug fixes (BACCS-656) Online version - batch edit fixes. In previous version in-cell editing feature was introduced. However, it worked not correctly in some cases. For example, when some entity was opened in modal dialog (like open nested translation assignment from a translation project), then if user clicks OK in that modal dialog without committing changes in an edited table, then total amount of an assignment were not correctly calculated.
- bug fixes (BACCS-657) Fixed critical bug in the mail sender, when a message with multiple recipients was sent only to a first recipient.