You can create a new project in TBM based on any Language Cloud project. To do this, follow these steps:
- Select RWS > RWS Language Cloud > Create a new TBM project from Language Cloud project. A new modal dialog appears, which allows you to select a single Language Cloud project. Click OK.
- Another modal dialog appears, which allows to select a client. Again, please select a client and click OK.
- TBM will import selected project data and create separate translation job per each task existing in a project.
- For each created translation job, if a Language Cloud task has a single assignee, TBM will also create a corresponding translation assignment.
- For each created assignment, TBM will search for a matching vendor. If that vendor is found default prices will be applied and PO will be generated.
- After loading window disappears, please open created translation project and check if TBM has correctly created jobs and assignments.